Find updates on the #CAStorm on the County’s website in English and Spanish at http://www.countyofsb.org.
Call the 2-1-1 helpline (800-400-1572) for information in multiple languages, 24 hours/day.
Register for emergency notifications from City of Goleta and from Santa Barbara County.
Goleta, CA Weather Facts
- On average, the warmest month is August.
- The highest recorded temperature was 109°F in 1985.
- December is the average coolest month.
- The lowest recorded temperature was 20°F in 1990.
- February is the average wettest month.