Tomorrow, May 13: Virtual Town Hall on Reopening Santa Barbara County
The City of Goleta wants to share details regarding two informative events to watch TOMORROW, Wednesday, May 13. There is a Teleconference Town Hall on the reopening of Santa Barbara and Ventura Counties at 5:30 p.m., and a Santa Barbara County Public Health press conference at 4:30 p.m. Information on both are below.
Teleconference Town Hall on May 13: Reopening Santa Barbara and Ventura Counties
Senator Hannah-Beth Jackson, Assemblymember Monique Limón, and Congressman Salud Carbajal are holding a teleconference town hall TOMORROW, Wednesday, May 13 at 5:30 p.m. to discuss the plan for reopening Santa Barbara and Ventura Counties. They will be joined by public health officials and will talk about what reopening will look like in our communities and how to ensure it is done safely.
Teleconference Town Hall: Reopening Santa Barbara and Ventura Counties
Wednesday, May 13 at 5:30 p.m.
Call: Toll free 844-291-5491
Access code: 8660004
- Mona Miyasato, Santa Barbara County CEO
- Van Do Reynoso, Santa Barbara County Public Health Director
- Bruce Stenslie, Economic Development Collaborative President and CEO
- Ventura County Speakers TBA
A recording will be available after. Visit Senator Hannah-Beth Jackson’s website for more COVID-19 information: http://sd19.senate.ca.gov/.
Previous teleconferences hosted by Senator Hannah-Beth Jackson, Assemblymember Monique Limón, and Congressman Salud Carbajal are available to listen to at:
- April 29: Taking Care of Your Mental Health: https://tinyurl.com/y98zxzwb
- April 22: COVID-19 Update and Next Steps: https://tinyurl.com/y9gusv59
- April 8: Support for Older Adults, Families and Caregivers: https://tinyurl.com/y8tbeb5f
- April 1: Small Business Resources: https://tinyurl.com/wuoqxht
- March 25: Worker Protections: https://tinyurl.com/ryeht7v
Santa Barbara County Public Health Press Conference, May 13
There is a Santa Barbara County Public Health press conference TOMORROW, May 13, at 4:30 p.m. Watch on CSBTV (Channel 20) or on youtube.com/user/CSBTV20. Press conferences are held Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 4:30 p.m. The Tuesday update is presented at the Board of Supervisors meeting at 9:00 a.m., also available on Channel 20 and YouTube at "CSBTV 20." Visit the Santa Barbara County Public Health Department public information portal for the most recent COVID-19 information.