Doing Business with the City of Goleta and Vendor Requirements

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

New vendors must submit a W9 to the Finance Department at Forms can be found at

If you are conducting business within the City of Goleta City limits, you will need a business license. Please see the Business License Program page for further information.