The Goleta Valley Library (GVL) wants you to continue to explore, study, and read, while our doors are closed. We know how important it is to stay connected during these isolating times so we are doing as much as we can to continue serving our patrons' needs.
Are you looking for more information about GVL's online resources? Do you have information needs? Or do you just miss having someone with whom to talk about your favorite books and movies?
All you have to do is fill out this form and one of our friendly staff will reach out to meet your needs!
- You will be contacted by a staff member to schedule a phone call or video chat
- Live video chat assistance provided through GoToMeeting by LogMeIn
- Web cam, microphone, and broadband internet connection are required for video chat assistance
- Most modern computers, smartphones and tablets have web cam and microphone features built in
- Tech tutoring sessions will be either 30 or 60 minutes