Bacara Resort & Spa Completion Phase Project
The proposed project includes a 55-unit condominium hotel development to be constructed on the westerly one-third of one parcel consisting of 39.17 acres located immediately to the east of the existing Bacara Resort & Spa at 8301 Hollister Avenue.
- Initial Study
- Figures - Part 1 (16.1mb)
- Figures - Part 2 (17.4mb)
- Att. 1 - Conditions of Approval
- Att. 2 - Proposed General Plan Amendments
Renco Encoders Addition Project
The property is located at 26 Coromar Drive. The proposed project involves a Final Development Plan to request an as-built permit for the existing, approved development on site. Phase II includes a clean room addition, addition of two storage outbuildings, and demolition of an existing covered storage area. Phase III includes a two-story office addition.
Taylor Tentative Parcel Map
The 1.91 acre parcel is located at 590 North Kellogg Avenue in Goleta. The applicant proposes a subdivision into four parcels and modified ingress/egress including a partial cul-de-sac. Conceptual building footprints are included for illustrative purposes only.
Planning Commission Hearing: July 20, 2009
- Notice of Availability of PFEIR and Notice of Public Hearing
- PFEIR (13.6mb)
- PFEIR Appendices A-C (4.9mb)
- PFEIR Appendix D (5.8mb)
UCSB Long Range Development Plan: City Comments on Draft EIR
On March 30, 2009, the City of Goleta transmitted to UC Santa Barbara comments on the Recirculated Draft EIR for UCSB's proposed Long Range Development Plan. The UCSB campus is not within the City's jurisdiction.
- City of Goleta Comment Letter (PDF, 3.0mb)
General Plan / General Plan Amendments
- Link to the Track 3 Amendments Final Supplemental EIR
- Link to the General Plan/Coastal Land Use Plan Final EIR
- Link to the City-Sponsored General Plan Amendments website