To help slow the spread of COVID-19, the City has suspended public counter services. The Finance Department has created a new web page for information on submitting payments by ACH or by wire. Please visit www.cityofgoleta.org/city-hall/finance/temporary-electronic-payments.
For other online payments (Credit/Debit/E-Check):
1) Submit the application for the Permit/License/Reservation to the appropriate City of Goleta department.
2) Confirm approval with that same department.
3) A reference number will be provided to you by that department.
4) Refer to your application for Payment Amount.
5) Pay online: https://ipn.paymentus.com/otp/stde/gole (see below for visual example)
Acceptable payments are: Mastercard, Visa, or E-check.
(If paying for a Business License Renewal, you must submit your signed and completed Business License Renewals to firstname.lastname@example.org before you can make a payment)
6) A payment confirmation will be e-mailed to the applicant.
7) The charge on your credit/debit card statement will read as "City of Goleta Bill Payment"
**Please note: There is a $3.00 convenience fee for every $150.00 paid. The online process will automatically calculate the total convenience on top of the Dollar Amount Due. The dollar limit amount is $5,000.00 per payment. If your Amount Due is more than $5,000.00, make multiple payments until all payments add up to the Amount Due.
For any additional questions, please contact the appropriate department or click on the link :
|Building Permit||Building & Safety||805-961-7552||Permits|
|Business License||Finance||805-961-7530||Business Licenses|
|Public Works Encroachment Permit||Engineering||805-961-7575||Permits|
|Film Permit||Public Works||805-968-6843||Permits|
|Park Reservation||City Hall Reception||805-961-7500||Park Reservations|
|Planning Permit||Planning Environmental & Review||805-961-7543||Planning Fees|
|Special Events||Neighborhood Services & Public Safety||805-562-5505
Visual Aids for the credit card process (must click on the link above):
Page 1: Customer Information
Page 2: Account & Payment Information (Reference No. is needed on this page.)
Page 3: Confirm Payment (Processing Fees will automatically be added.)