The most recent City of Goleta COVID-19 information is available at The Santa Barbara County Public Health Department Public Information Portal can be found at

Abandoned Vehicles

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

If you would like to report what you believe to be an abandoned vehicle, please contact the City’s Parking Enforcement Officer at (805) 562-5501. Please be ready to provide:

  • Your name
  • Callback number
  • Vehicle location
  • Vehicle color
  • License plate number

You may also report Abandoned Vehicles through the City's automated service request system, City Assist. Select Submit a Request and then Abandoned Vehicles. You can also click here to go directly to reporting abandoned vehicles.